Everest College Programs
Choose from our one-year diploma or two-year associate degree programs and courses in the field that interests you most. Get the knowledge, skills and experience employers demand. Programs and schedules vary by campus.
Business and Accounting
- Accounting - Learn the basics of bookkeeping and financial management. The concepts and skills you'll acquire can help you get ahead in many business enterprises.
- Business - Management, communication, marketing and customer service -- these concepts are fundamental to free enterprise. You'll learn this and more in a program designed to prepare you for entry-level positions in companies that are large, small and any place in between.
- Dental Assistant - Train to work side by side with licensed dentists. Everest trains and graduates more dental assistants than any other educational institution in the U.S.!
- Massage Therapy - Massage doesn't just feel wonderful, but it also has numerous therapeutic benefits. Train to work as a professional massage therapist in a spa, chiropractic office, massage clinic or sports organization!
- Medical Assistant - Play a key role in today's health care industry. Everest trains and graduates more medical assistants than any other educational institution in the U.S.!
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding - Modern health care depends on specialists who speak the "secret language" of MIBC. Learn how to translate, record and process the communications that drive 21st century medicine.
- Pharmacy Technician - Train to prepare medications under the direction of a licensed pharmacist. Prepare to work in a retail pharmacy, clinic, hospital or an online pharmacy.
- Surgical Tech - Become part of a hospital surgical team. Learn how to provide critical support before, during and after life-saving medical procedures.
- Paralegal - Many law firms and corporate legal departments now use paralegals to draw up contracts, prepare wills, write legal briefs, interview witnesses, assist attorneys in trial and perform other routine legal work. Train for one of these positions.
- Criminal Justice - We can give you the background you need to work in law enforcement,* security, or as a community service officer or correctional officer. Or use your education as a stepping stone to becoming a criminal investigator.
- Electrician - Knowledge is power, and power is what keeps our homes comfortable and our industries humming. Learn the skills you need to diagnose, repair and install electrical equipment in both residential and commercial settings.
- HVAC - Heating, ventilation and air conditioning -- the name says it all. You’ll train in a modern workshop setting and learn from industry professionals.
- Carpentry - Woodworking is a craft that’s as old as civilization itself. At Everest, you can learn the most modern techniques for everything from homebuilding to custom cabinet making.
- Plumbing Technology - Where would we be without running water? Learn the skills and tools needed to keep the water flowing in buildings both old and new.
*Law enforcement agencies may require additional training.